Hair is an extension of the nervous system, it can be correctly seen as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly evolved ‘feelers’ or ‘antennae’ that transmit vast amounts of important information to the brainstem, the limbic system, and the neocortex. When your hair is in a friz, it’s telling you something isn’t right with the weather. Okay, we made that up. But, every woman who has been in Tornado Alley agrees with it anyway, making this shirt perfect for all those who want to tell it. Hairspray not included.
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- TearAway label
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Fit: Semi-fitted
- StormTours.com brand on back